Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cardio Fat Blast

I heard about this channel that has exercise ON DEMAND. Who demands exercise? Certainly not me.

I was scrolling through the 10 minute workout options and came across Cardio Fat Blast. The description for the workout is as follows: "Need to lose those stubborn pounds, but just don't have the time?" Yes, yes that is me! "Denise Austin shares the perfect health and fitness plan for anyone who wants to live better and lose weight without spending hours in the gym."

This was the one. I hit select and off we went. I heard terms like "plyometrics" and "burpees." It was a pretty intense 10 minutes and certainly got my heart rate up.

It is a fun little channel if you get a chance check it out. Now, I wonder what this Zumba Calypso is all about?

1 comment:

  1. Go Shannon! You are awesome! Congratulations on all that you have accomplished thus far.
    I have a Denise Austin video. My husband thinks her voice is funny- breathy/sexy and megaperky.

    ReplyDelete