Friday, August 27, 2010

Twas the Night before Weigh In


Tonight I am feeling a little like it is the night before Christmas. As if something big is about to happen. I love Christmas and waking up on Christmas morning to all of the excitement of Santa.

So, I know that it is only August 27th and that Christmas is a few months away, but that is how I am feeling. You see tomorrow morning is weigh in for me at Weight Watchers. I have been on this journey since January 2009 trying to lose 100 pounds. I think that tomorrow will be the day that I wake up and achieve that goal.

Here is hoping that tomorrow morning, I will step on that scale and hear Santa say "Congratulations on your weight loss and to all a goodnight!"

3 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! I know you will do fabulously. You are so inspiring and it has been amazing to watch you on this journey. Here's to hoping Christmas comes 100 pounds lighter tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am rooting for you tomorrow. Be sure and post it immediately after you weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck! Going over the 100 mark is definately something else. Great job on keeping strong and never looking back :)

    ReplyDelete