Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Stories

Such a busy Saturday!

Well, the scale reflected an increase of 0.2 lbs this week. Last week, I gained 2.8 lbs after vacation. Now, on vacation, I followed the plan...with a few extra points added in. Actually when I arrived home from vacation, the scale showed quite an increase...must have been the "salt" water. That folowing week, I worked diligently to get the weight back off, but there was still an increase on the scale. Then last weekend, was my 20th high school class reunion. What a great time! This week, I walked six days out of seven days and expected a drop on the scale...no such luck! See, sometimes my body likes to hold on to the weight. I have no idea why, but it can be rather frustrating at times.

I was so excited that one of my oldest and dearest friends joined Weight Watchers this morning. I am so proud of her and can't wait to ride along on this journey with her.

Funny story...we took a walk as a family today to a garage sale because I saw some shorts that Noah, my oldest son, likes to wear (I don't like them because they look sloppy, but he likes them). Anyways, when we started out on our walk, Patrick, my youngest son, asked me, "Mom, how long is this walk going to be?" I laughed because I must be walking them long distances lately. We walked in the Stow Parade last Monday and it was a little over 2 miles and HOT! Such troopers they are.

Finally, I spent the afternoon having lunch with two friends. One is going through a challenge right now and I just ask that all of you keep her and her family in your prayers. Just lift them up, the Lord knows why.

No comments:

Post a Comment