Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Pledge and My Declaration to Thindependence






As we head into the 4th of July weekend...faced with barbeques and fireworks, I encourage all of you to take this pledge with me and declare your thindependence. At Weight Watchers this morning, our leader provided us with the following inspiration:

The Pledge
I pledge allegiance to myself in quest of my weight goal
And to the healthiness for which it stands
One body...
Under control...
Indisputably
With confidence in new clothes for fall!

My Declaration of Thindependence
I have a right to a healthy body
I have the right to enjoy activity
I have the right to feel good
I have the right to say "no"
I have the freedom to make sensible choices!
God Bless America (...and Weight Watchers)

No comments:

Post a Comment